1. When she gave us yet another reason to be proud of her
She became the first Indian actor to join the list of more than 500 global LinkedIn Influencers. The list includes the likes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw and Oprah Winfrey among others.
2. When she produced her first Marathi film
The film, Ventilator, was produced by Priyanka and her mother Madhu Chopra and starred Ashutosh Gowariker. She also sang her first Marathi song, called Baba.
3. When she dispelled myths about India at Chelsea Handler’s show
She was a guest on Chelsea Handler‘s talk show and slayed with her answers. She took it on herself to clear the host’s confusion about a majority of Indians not knowing English.
4. When she became the first Indian to appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
And downed a tequila shot, as part of a fun drinking game. #LikeABoss
5. When she revealed how she smacked down a sexist pregnancy clause in her contract
In her interview to Barkha Dutt, she spoke about an incident when she was asked to sign a bizarre contract that allowed a renowned company to terminate a contract if she got pregnant.
Guess who gave it back to them?!
6. Chilling with the stars
Salma Hayek, Prince Harry’s girlfriend, Meghan Markle, Hugh Jackman and so many more…
7. Casually teamed up with Chris Martin
She shared the stage with Coldplay‘s lead singer Chris Martin in New York to announce the Global Citizen Festival, which took place in India on November 19, 2016.
8. Presented an award at the Emmy’s with TOM HIDDLESTON
They presented an award at the Emmys and apparently couldn’t stop flirting with each other.
9. Appeared on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Where she was challenged to bob apples with him and our lady won, of course! And the wing eating contest too, before that.
10. When she appeared in the cover of… wait!
Hello!, New York Post, Flare…
Marie Claire UK…
In Style, Flaunt, Maxim…
And some more
Complex, Vogue, Esquire
11. When she posted a photo of her armpits to shut haters up
PeeCee was called out for her unrealistic and photoshopped armpits in the cover photo of Maxim. Her response to the endless trolls?
12. When she attended the coveted Billboard Music Awards
And went on the stage along with Empire actress Serayah to introduce singer Meghan Trainor‘s performance.
13. When she had dinner at the White House
Priyanka attended the White House Correspondents Dinner like it ain’t no thang!
14. When she was a part of the TIME’s list of 100 most influential people
And on the cover of TIME as well.
Is there anything you haven’t done, lady?
15. When she was awarded the Victoria’s Secret “What Is Sexy?” Awards
PeeCee was honoured with the Sexiest Eyes award.
Uff! Winning hearts, and awards everywhere.
16. When she presented at the Oscars
She presented an award at the Oscars for the Best Editing and looked absolutely gorgeous!
17. Of course, Quantico
Ah, yes! PeeCee spiralled to the top zone when she played FBI agent Alex Parish in ABC’s hit TV show, Quantico. No looking back since then!
And if you thought she was done, ahem, not so soon, my friends! The versatile actress will be playing a negative character, Victoria Leeds in her Hollywood debut, Baywatch.
You star girl, you!